Miles & More Visa
Get the Miles & More Visa and benefit from the unique advantages it offers:
Earn 5,000* Miles & More award miles for every new Miles & More Visa !
Become a member of Lufthansa’s Miles & More programme - Europe’s leading frequent-flyer- programme.
Redeem your miles with Lufthansa and more than 40 other Miles & More airline partners, to more than 1,300 destinations in 192 countries.
Earn 1 Miles & More award mile for every €1 spent.**
Enjoy no mileage expiration.***
Earn even more award miles when enjoying Miles & More partners’ services.
Free travel insurance.
24hour monitoring of card transactions so as to identify any suspicious actions and prevent fraud.
Maximised security with a free text message (SMS) and/or email for every transaction.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I apply for the Miles & More Visa card?
You can apply for a Miles & More Visa card by visiting any AstroBank Public Company Limited branch
or submitting an application online at www.astrobank.com.
2. How can I earn award miles on the Miles & More programme?
As a Miles & More Visa card holder, you will earn 1 award mile for every €1 spent on all your purchases, you will earn miles every time you travel with Lufthansa and Miles & More airline partners and you will earn even more award miles when using any other Miles & More partners’ products and services including shops, hotels, car rental companies etc.
3. How can I redeem my miles?
On flight awards or upgrade awards with Lufthansa and Miles & More airline partners, on Miles & More partners’ services worldwide, including hotels, car rental companies etc and on merchandise awards offered by Lufthansa Worldshop (www.worldshop.eu) and other partners.
4. What is the annual fee of the Miles & More Visa card?
There is an annual fee of €70 for the main Miles & More Visa card. The supplementary (additional) Miles & More Visa card has an annual fee of €20.
5. How can I get additional information?
You may call our Call Center (800 11 800 or +357 22 575555 from abroad) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more information on the Miles & More programme, you may contact the Miles & More Service Team (22 000835) or visit the Miles & More website (www.miles-and-more.com).
* Upon your first purchase, irrespective of amount, with the Miles & More Visa credit card, you will receive 5,000 Miles & More award miles (this is not applicable to supplementary cards).
** Payments of taxes and fees to governmental bodies and payments of any utility bills are excluded (as of 1st September 2011). All miles will be credited to the Main Cardholder's mileage account.
*** With the Miles & More Visa, your award miles remain valid for an unlimited period provided you make a miles related purchase at least once a month (that is not returned or refunded) and have held the Miles & More Visa for at least 3 months. If one of the conditions is not met, the mileage expiration is reactivated and the miles will expire again according to the Miles & More terms & conditions. Not relevant for Frequent Travellers, Senators and HON Circle Members as due to their status miles will not expire as long as they hold the status. For further information please click here www.miles-and-more.com/en/no-mileage-expiration.
1) The Bank reserves the right to withdraw or amend the present offer at any time at its discretion.
2) The issuance of the Miles & More Visa is subject to the credit policy of the Bank at the time.
3) Daily limit of up to €3000 (given that there is available balance) on transactions posted in, mainly, non-European Continent countries. For a detailed list of the countries, please visit and/or contact our Call Center.